History

A short timeline of our company ZPM Zahnradpumpenfabrik Mannheim GmbH gives an insight into our entrepreneurial history being characterized by tradition, expertise, versatility and innovation.

1904

Foundation and entry into the commercial register by Mr. Friedrich August Neidig. Launch of the gear pump production.

1907

Company name changed to Fr. August Neidig, Maschinenfabrik.

1910

Purchase of new property at Friesenheimer Str. 3-8 in Mannheim Industriehafen.

1911-1915

Construction of a new factory with production and administration buildings.

1919

Expansion of the product portfolio by manufacturing shell-and-tube heat exchangers.

1925

Expansion of the product portfolio by manufacturing tubular heat exchangers.

1938

Company name changed to Fr. August Neidig Söhne, Maschinenfabrik.

1943-1944

Destruction of more than 85% of production facilities by effects of war.

1946

Reconstruction and resumption of production.

1951

Expansion of the product portfolio by oil supply plants.

1979

Company name changed to ZPM Zahnradpumpenfabrik Mannheim GmbH as known at present.

2015

Takeover of the products of the company Gerberich Wärmetauscher und Anlagenbau GmbH.

2016

Certification as welding company.
error: Content is protected !!